Happy Feet, a movie about a tap-dancing penguin, I'm told, is running around the theaters this week.
Leave it to the Religious Whackjobs to decide that because it has an environmental protection theme - it's all wrong and horrible and "Lib'rul". Somewhere along the line, probably around the time the Xtians decided that "PEACE" does not belong in Christmas anymore, they also have decided that caring for the Earth is not an Xtian value either - in fact, it seems it now falls upon the heads of those horrid, hateful, "Lib'rul", "Satanist" Pagans to care about the fate of the only planet the Deity has given us (that can be proven to be so populated).
Ok, so lemme get this straight now.
To be a Christain nowadays, we need to:
1) HATE those who are tolerant of others.
2) DESTROY our environment and planet.
3) KILL those who do not agree with our ideology.
4) RENOUNCE peace, and all it's works and all it's ways.
5) CONDEMN movies about anthropomorphic tap-dancing penguins.
I'm sure I've missed something...