Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Third Time's a Charm?

Wed last week I took the car in to see about getting it fixed. They couldn't get to it, as I didn't have an appointment (What - mechanics are like DOCTORS now???), so they scheduled me for Yesterday morning.

Yesterday afternoon they called to tell me they know what is wrong, but they need to get a part, and won't have it until today.

Lovely.

So today I am taking the car in again early, J and C at work will laugh at me and tell me I lied about not coming in early today AGAIN...

But with any luck I'll have a fixed car by this afternoon when I get off work.
Which would be nice.

Apparently the entire latch mechanism was falling apart inside my door. No wonder I couldnt get out. Last nite I was able to use the "tab" toggle thingy to get out, but when I pressed it, it made a horrible noise. We will be testing the NEW latch to make sure it does not make a horrible noise before we leave the service area, you betcha!



13 days

1 comment:

The Preacherman said...

I buy an old car. I drive an old car. it falls to bits and I buy another old car.

Works for me.

Happy New Year babe x