Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Friday, September 07, 2007

New Graphic for the Blog

I can't do it now - it will have to wait for this weekend

The graphic will be a picture with the Republican Elephant.

Hush - Wait and listen...

Elephant inside a red circle, with a line thru it.
Underneath, the date "2008"

Beneath that, the phrase: "We won't get fooled again - oh no!"

Go ahead and steal the idea if you like it. If you don't - stfu, I don't care.

I'd make a bumpersticker of it for my car, but I live and work in the BRIGHT RED county of DuPage, where things like THIS happen, so I need to keep a sensible profile.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Babzy said…

    God that's as bad as the sign police in Quebec. French only or else.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    Fool me once, shame on you.

    Fool me twice, shame on me.

    Wait, what the fuck?

    We have been fooled twice now (maybe not us, but many), is it possible that in some way that we (them) will be fooled three times?

    Now how scary can that be? Shit, I think I will make some peanut butter cookies. They may be the last joy I have on this stupid fucking planet.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    Other that the fact that it would send me to prison, I would like to have a bumper sticker of Mr. Bush in the cross hairs of a rifle scope.

    But maybe Bin Laden will take care of that, and then we can take that idiot out also. Some of his ideologies are right on, while others are to far to the Islam right.

    It's just two fucking idiots messing the whole world all up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home