Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Big Fat Bigot is Dead

Praise the Lord!

Falwell Highlights:


Regarding 9/11/01:
“I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say ‘you helped this happen.’”

"God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve."


Miscellaneous Bigotry:

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

"I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our country, we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken them over again and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that will be!"

"The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country." (Thomas Jefferson was the Devil?)

"I had a student ask me, "Could the savior you believe in save Osama bin Laden?" Of course...and then he must be executed."


I haven't felt this good since my ex-mother-in-law died!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brings a tear to me eye--one incredibly joyful-f*cking-tear!

pissed off patricia said...

Somebody better let me know when my ex mother in law dies, it'll be one more reason to celebrate.

As for falwell, AMF!
The "A" is for Adios and the MF is for what it's always for.

Anonymous said...

What a pity.


:D

DivaJood said...

Well, he didn't live to see the day, and I'm just thrilled he's gone.

He must have LOVED Ted Haggert.