Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Sunday, December 17, 2006

You can buy ANYTHING on the Internet...

I really hate those auto-redirect things that if they can't find the URL you are looking for send you to E-Bay, Amazon or some other site that claims you can buy "XYZ" there. This one just hit me so funny. I was trying to click-thru to a favorite blog which has disappeared, unfortunately - the writer was an interesting person and had a lot of interesting things to say and link/comment about. I will miss her journal. One of the words in her blog's name was "Mother" - and when the thing 404'd on me, it suggested this as an alternate:

Mother
Save up to 50% on Mother. Search over 15,000 sites with one click. Your source for everything under the sun!.

http://FindStuff.com

Amazing.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said…

    Mothers 50% off. What a deal. Then when I click on the special price thing, there is nothing in their inventory that even closely resembles the original come on. Boo.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marvelous. 50% off. Just as I was trying to convince J that I'm priceless too... :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home