Ok, so Piston has asked a legitimate question:
"Assuming Obama/Biden take the election and you get you wish... with Obama's background in mind... what changes do you see happening over the next 4 years?"
I can't guarantee (of course) what changes I'll actually see - to do so would require me to have both telepathic and precognitive powers which (unfortunately) I do not possess, despite several ex-bosses and one ex-husband who seemed to expect me to be proficient in both.
These are the changes that I expect may happen:
1) Scale-down of offshore military actions. Both in Iraq and in Afghanistan, and no NEW preemptive warmongering. Best case: Complete withdrawl of US Armed Forces from Iraq, limited presence in Afghanistan, and capture of OBL.
2) Some repair to the economy (will take DECADES to un-do what Shrub-Boy and his minions have done in 8 years, but a start), more emphasis on repair and upgrading of "homeland" infrastructure, less emphasis on ruling the world, Pinkie. Best case: repair of own infrastructure putting to work more Americans, spending tax dollars on improving things HERE, rather than overseas, making life better both for those benefiting from the improvements and for those effecting the improvements.
3) Reinstatement of those taxes that Bush and the Republican congress cut to help their wealthy chums/family/contributors. Best Case: Lessening of the tax burden to families with LESS than 100k/year incomes - but I'm too cynical to believe this would happen.
4) Limitations placed on Executive Privilege, and backing away from the Unitary Executive debacle engendered by the Bush Junta. It happened after the Nixon years - it's not Mission Impossible. (Tom Cruise sucks, btw.)
5) Repeal of the aggregious "Acts" passed in the knee-jerk aftermath of 9/11/01, reining in the TSA so my dad can fly again without the ridiculous and INEFFECTIVE nonsense of taking off his shoes, INSISTANCE on FISA compliance for any wiretapping, and Renaming/Reworking the "Dept. of Homeland Security".
If even just these 5 things happened, I'd be satisfied with the job done by an Obama/Biden Presidency/VPresidency. Anything more would be gravy.