Friday, April 18, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Oh FFS - the things people toss out!

My mind instantly flew to Croila this morning. Not related to, but relevant, today is trash day in the subdivision. Someone had put out a stuffed animal - no doubt either their cats had peed on it or it was just too farking big for the kid's room...

4 feet tall if it was an inch.
Fluffy "boa" type scarf around it's neck.
Bright Shocking Pink Furry Plushie Monkey.

Again, there I am with no camera! BAH!!!

The new neighbors have a new dog. He's some sort of little white terrier-looking fella, VERY friendly and highly excitable. I like him. He sniffed me and wiggled and wagged and sniffed again but he didn't lick. I got to rub his tummy and make "girly" noises at him. Then the lady from the house opposite came out with her trash and we all talked about wasps on the fences, so I gave each of them one of my little black caps to put on their gate latches. Our "alleyway" will be just that bit more wasp-free. Woot.

So the taxes are done and in - my #4 pair of shoes is the most comfortable yet - but they make this wet-squishy-juicy noise when I walk. The hell with it - they're comfy. I think I will go back and see if they have more like them in other colors. If they do, I'll pick up 3 or 4 pairs so that I don't have to go shoes shopping for a while.

Today is the day Amanda said they are closing on their house - I hope it all goes well and that they have a smooth time and no nasty surprises. Good luck, Sweetie!

278 days

3 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Sew- you left a comment over at Watergate Summer the other day- and I responded...I am sorry..it is long and I don't think you will like it- but I needed to speak it....

thanks...

( it is on the HOPE. YES WE CAN post about 5 or 6 posts down- I did some rearranging)

enigma4ever said...

Sew..
I wrote you back..
and I am an idiot...you will see that when i respond....I am so sorry...

Anonymous said...

Ah ... Sew ... So the shoes sound squashy and wet? But they are COMFORTABLE! Result! stick in there!