Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Penta-Ganda

Seems that Rummy has decided that it's not just good enough to plant fake news stories in foreign publications, now he's going to attack the internet, the IM community and other sources of independent information by planting propaganda, although he SWEARS that it isn't like that at all....

And we believe you, Rummy, Dearest. Really we do! Honest Injun! We mean every word of it! Just like you do!! We would NEVER lie to you - because we KNOW YOU WOULD never LIE TO US.

Ok, I'm gagging at having just typed that...

I figure that Blognonymous, Left in Aboite, Peacechick Mary, Pissed off Patricia, Betmo and some of the rest of us politically rabid and opinionated bloggers will no doubt be visited by a LARGE number of Anonymous Viruses. And I'll laugh at their pathetic attempts to disprove what we all KNOW is truth - that Bushco wants to turn this country into a theocratic Dictatorship.

Only one more week. Pray, my friends. Pray, light candles, perform rituals - do whatever you do as a form of intercession and worship to the Deity - that the American People do what is right - not what is being manipulated, and that the country takes back it's government - By the people, Of the people, For the people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

*smiles warmly*

Anonymous said...

They cannot attack me. I will spit brackish pondwater in their general direction.

Bush: "Anything you want. All that I have and more..."

Kvatch: "I want my country back you son-of-a-bitch!"

John Good said...

"You can have my keyboard when you pry it from my cold dead hands"!

(TYPE!) (TYPE!!) (TYPE!!!!)

Chuck said...

Excellent post!