Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Improvement

So... The cheesecake is gone (Capt. Jack Sparrow: "But...Why is the Cheesecake gone?!!") and this morning after having a salad thing for lunch and a salami sandwich for dinner - 128.

That's 20 numbers lower than the first time I took it on Sunday. So I guess that is improvement. I don't want to eat Salad all the time however. It's ok once in a while, but Wabbit food is for Wabbits, Doc.

So I'm only 18 to 28 numbers from "normal".

The salami sandwich on oat-bran bread was tasty. I can do that. Will probably be ALL wrong for the cardio issues, but.. *shrug* I can only do so much at one time.

Tonite I shall have Tilapia fish. Dad showed me how to cook it. I hope it turns out even 1/2 as good as his was. Perhaps with cauliflower. (And white wine to keep with the "all white food" theme? Probably water, tho.)

I think I have some sugar-free Jello mix. Maybe that would be a tasty treat...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Grade school bud said…

    Tilapia is great! Cheap, and long shelf life. We eat it all the time, just cuz it tastes good. I make it as "micro-fish". In a glass pan, a pat or schpritz of butter, and a little seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 7-10 min until it loses that translucent icky sushi look, and then ring the dinner bell. I usually make rice to go with it. The tilapia never tastes fishy, that's why I like it. And no bones. I have a terrible fear of fish bones. Hope it turns out good for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home