Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shell Gone? Bob Lives On. Why me?

So I go to get gas last night and the Shell station on the corner has Indiana Religious Icons (orange traffic cones) at all of the pumps - can't get gas at all. WTF? I was gonna get the gas, then get the car washed. I got gas this morning at the Marathon (7 cents/gallon cheaper) but this is worrisome. I will have to check more closely tonight.

Bob, in the meanwhile, lives on in my rearview mirror. This morning again there was yet another attempt at web-building going on, and again I thwarted it, and again he did a bit of bungee jumping. To be perfectly honest, I'm getting a bit bored and annoyed with Bob. However, since the Shell station was nonfunctional last nite, I didn't get the car washed yet, so I haven't been able to powerwash him into a new existance. Soon.

So I call to get my results from the Dr. office. "You have diabetes - go get more tests done".

Now I'm thirsty constantly (was only at night before). I feel lightheaded - I'm afraid to eat anything for fear I'll trigger some insulin event thingy. I'm really depressed and ready to just say FUCK IT ALL - between the heart crap and this and being unable to exercise and stuff. Why do I have to keep going on when going on sucks so much?

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home