Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BOB LIVES!!!!!!!!

So this morning, I"m on my way in to work and I see something spinning in the wind-wake from my side rear-view mirror again - BOB!!

He tried to spin a web from the top of the window to the mirror and down to the doorframe, but the wind-wake tore most of it apart. After one episode of "bungee jumping" he learned - he crawled back into the mirror housing again.

When I got to work, I disconnected the web from the window and door. While this may seem cruel, I really have no desire to have a pet spider living in my outside door mirror. Sorry folks, I'm just heinous that way.

So sometime tonight I will stop at the gas station that has the carwash and have Bob power-washed out of the mirror housing. Hopefully he will survive and scurry out and spin a web somewhere at the carwash instead of on my car.

Viva Bob!!
Just... Viva somewhere other than my car. Kthksbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home