Friday, June 03, 2005

BabyStar

Well, I've been working on this for about 3 weeks now. The baby in question is due in July - so I have a short while yet to finish it. I hate quilting in a hoop. This is my first trial to get a picture to show up, so bear with me...


Pretend you see a picture of a baby quilt?

If you look closely at the outter edges, you can see the zoo/jungle print that I'm using for the backing fabric. I think I've pretty much decided that I absolutely, positively HATE using a hoop to quilt - but this thing is too small for me to put onto my frame. I always love working with bright colors, and although my digital camera is somewhat "challenged" when it comes to color reproduction - the exact shades are close to what you see here - the orange is much MORE orange - and the yellow is banana yellow - that sort of differences. Not too bad, really.

This is a work in progress, of course. Hopefully I can finish it "on time" - cross fingers, k?

No comments: