Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Friday, June 03, 2005

BabyStar

Well, I've been working on this for about 3 weeks now. The baby in question is due in July - so I have a short while yet to finish it. I hate quilting in a hoop. This is my first trial to get a picture to show up, so bear with me...


Pretend you see a picture of a baby quilt?

If you look closely at the outter edges, you can see the zoo/jungle print that I'm using for the backing fabric. I think I've pretty much decided that I absolutely, positively HATE using a hoop to quilt - but this thing is too small for me to put onto my frame. I always love working with bright colors, and although my digital camera is somewhat "challenged" when it comes to color reproduction - the exact shades are close to what you see here - the orange is much MORE orange - and the yellow is banana yellow - that sort of differences. Not too bad, really.

This is a work in progress, of course. Hopefully I can finish it "on time" - cross fingers, k?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home