Monday, March 01, 2010

Back to Work

Ah, home sweet home.

How nice to lay in my own bed, eat my own food, have my cat back from the kennel, and best of all - my computer and net connection back!

(Doing the ninja thing on my dad's neighbor's conn just felt rather naughty - not to mention the signal strength was poop.)

Back to work today. And month-end closing to boot. Yahoo. Yippee. I think I will need a triple espresso to face the stack of mail...

Dreamed about work last nite. How sad is THAT???

Ok - off to the grindstone. I'm glad I had time off.

3 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Dreamed about work?? Oh dear.

I dream about Jennifer Aniston..;-)

Spadoman said...

Saw your name and had to stop by and say hello. Looks like you're happy to be home, that's good, but dreams about work!? I mean, you have to go there all day and do work, then come home, lay your head down and do it again in your dreams. You need a dream catcher.

Nice to see you again.

Peace.

Sewmouse said...

Spadoman!

Good to see you!