Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Good Morning.. No Sunshine

I don't understand how people who live wayyyyy up north can live in darkness for months at a time. Just the inconvenience of not having the sunshine pouring in my window to help wake me up in the morning for a few months is annoying - the thought of NEVER having the sun get up for months at a time is ghastly.

Mental Note: Do Not Move To Norway.

Not that I have anything against Norwegians - just... I think I'd go berk without sunlight. (Shaddup, Manda, I am NOT already berk)

I am angry at the grocery stores. None of them seem to think it is a good idea to stock mint chocolate chips. However, I have fooled them! One of the stores had mint flavor chips. So I bought a package of those, will add a package of REGULAR chips - and voila! I will have mint-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies to send to favorite daughter.

Take THAT, grocery markets!!!

136 of 625

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Four Dinners said…

    When tha lives oop north in Engerland tha gets used't bein in't dark a lot. It's not just 't weather either. It's 't bloody government. They treat us northerners like bloody mushrooms. Keep us in't dark n feed us on bullshit!

    Eee by eck. It's reet hard t' type wi a northern accent tha knows....

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Zac said…

    Can I has a cookie.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home