Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick Update

The drain cleaner stuff is called "Insta-Flo".

It was gorgeous this morning - I had my coffee outside and the cool breeze, fresh air and sunshine was utterly PERFECT.

I think I am going to try taking Mindi the Fat Kitty outside in the back and see if she likes it. I don't think she can get under the fence and get away from me - and she might like to sniff stuff and sit in the sun.

Back to work.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Catmoves said…

    Hi Sewmouse. About your cat, I have found that if it were possible I would try to have a harness on her before letting her out. Cats can leap amazing heights when they want to.
    Coffee on the patio is an institution that we could well have a special day for. Think I might write to the Prez about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home