Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mandamonster!

27 years ago, almost to the MINUTE, I made your acquaintance for the very first time.

You were rather small and wrinkly and had your eyes all screwed up tight shut and were singularly unimpressed with this entire thing called "life outside Mom".

My goddess, I loved you so much from the very first moment. "It's a girl" they told me, and all I could say was "AMANDA!!!" So beautiful, so tiny..... so loud. *smile*

Happy Birthday, Sweetie. I still love you more than Peanut Butter.

4 comments:

John Good said...

A great big "howdy" to YOU, and a birthday greeting for "Mandy"! =)

BBC said...

Her future isn't looking very bright but happy birthday to her.

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is lovely! Happy daughter-anniversary to you too!

Amanda said...

Thanks Ma! Bit late on the reply, but cats ate the laptop cord. Well, actually, Stella ate the laptop cord becuase Herman told her to I think....
Anywho, thanks for the birthday greetings all the same. :-)