Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Darth Predicts - and McCain Whines

Ok, this just in - Darth Cheney says he expects another Terrahist attack very soon.

Memo to Darth:

In the ever-so-appropro words of the fine Senator from California, "Elections Have Consequences". Eat shit and die. We don't need you, we don't want you, we don't care what you think, and despite your ill-founded self-importance, you have become irrelevant. We're tired of your "Terrah Threat" color code, your cocky "so?" attitude and your brazen disregard for the Constitution of the United States. Die in a fire. Go to hell. Or as Charlie Manson would say - "Cease to Exist".

Sincerely
Sewmouse.


John McCain is whining because "This isn't a stimulus package, it's a SPENDING package". This from a man who gave us such memorable quotes as:

"The fundamentals of the economy are strong."
"By fundamentals, I meant the American workers."
"I don’t know much about economics. Did I say that? I didn’t say that."

Memo to Senator McCain:

Dear John:

And I mean that EXACTLY the way it sounds.

You are a LOSER. You LOST. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSer!!
Why did you Lose?
Because you are an idiot that thinks that they can keep pumping the same sunshine up the American People's butts and scare-tactic us into continuing to enrich your overly wealthy friends and lobbyists. I refer you to my Economics 101 diatribe from last month, written at a level even a 3rd grader could understand. Maybe you could get President Obama to read it and explain it to you.

LOSER

Please don't call - don't write - don't contact us in any way - you're a LOSER and we want to break off this "relationship". Now. Actually, WEEKS ago. Please go away. You're ugly and your wife dresses you funny.

Buh-bye.
SINCERELY
Sewmouse.

2 comments:

The Preacherman said...

So am I right in thinking that you like these guys?....;-)

What do I know I'm a Brit!!!

enigma4ever said...

I loved this post ...thanks...LOL