Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another one of those "Tag" things

Kal, whom I love dearly has seen fit to "tag" me with one of those Tag things. If it were anyone but Kal, I might feel less obligated, but he IS like the son I never had who lives bajillions of miles away in another country where they talk different and wear kilts and stuff, so here goes:

I am: An accountant.

I think: I'm starting to get a handle on how this "life" thing works. Maybe in another 52 years I'll "get" it really well.

I know:
I've forgotten to do something important this morning.

I have: wayyyyyy too much stuff in my breifcase and purse. Time to purge.

I wish: I could eat anything I wanted any time I wanted and not worry about diabetes, cholesterol, fat, salt, calories or vitamins.


I hate:
evangelical hypocrites. "Pro-Life" folks who support the wars, "Christians" who want to do physical violence to those with whom they differ on political issues, etc.

I miss: Leandra, more than you can possibly imagine.

I fear: romantic "relationships"

I hear: Cicadas and crickets at night, birdsong in the morning

I smell: like lavendar today.

I crave: Protein. In cheese, meats, eggy things.

I search: in the most haphazard way. I'm really rather shit at this.

I wonder: what's on the "other side" that Lea's found.

I regret: not having been more assertive in my youth. I spent way too many years being shy and self-deprecating.

I love: Amanda, chocolate, my cats, having friends all over the world, reading, designing and assembling quilts, hot coffee on the way to work, the smell of autumn in the air on a cool August morning, moonlight on freshly fallen snow, apple coffee-cake, sitting quietly in the woods and listening to the birds.

I ache: at night, when my muscles and bones all tell me I'm getting old.

I am not: a Republican.

I believe: that when we get to "the other side", we are ALL going to be in for a hugeongous surprise - that it is nothing like what we think it will be.

I dance: When nobody else is around while I'm cleaning

I sing: in the car when there isn't much traffic around so nobody can accidently see/hear me!

I cry: sometimes for no reason at all.

I fight: with words.

I win: rarely - but it makes it that much sweeter when I do!

I lose: my keys usually twice a week.

I never: watch television.

I always: have a fan running in my room at night to block the noise from the expressway.

I confuse: my boss sometimes.

I listen: pretty well. People have commented thus, over the years.

I can usually be found: at home.

I am scared: that the republicans might win the election and completely destroy the country.

I need: another cup of coffee.

I am happy about: having only one more answer to think up, and that we're down to 117 days!

I imagine: the most amazing things. If only I could string together a plot line, the story would be incredible!

I tag:

Rauf

Croila

E4E

Nzingha


117 days

3 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Rauf said…

    the only thing that can stop me from doing it is my laziness Sew, thank you. i'llake you smile.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Rauf said…

    i'll make you smile i mean.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Honey said…

    cool, I like what you love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home