1. Where were you an hour ago? Here.
2. Who will be your next kiss? The frog who thinks he’s a prince?
3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store? USD 7200.00 – down payment on my car
4. Where did you go on your last date? Giordano’s – Pizza place
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? I honestly cannot remember
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
7. What color underwear are you wearing? Baby Blue
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I’m going to define “out of town” as being a vaction trip, not leaving the town I live in, which I do daily. Last vacation road trip was 1998.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
10. What are you wearing right now? A red cotton knit pullover shirt and grey trousers.
11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash
12. Last food you ate? Pizza and a cinnamon donut
13. Where were you Friday night? Giordano’s
14. Have you bought any clothes in the last week? No
15. When is the last time you ran? Does running to grab a printout from the computer count? About 5 min. ago if so!
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? Last year’s World Series
17. What was your favorite class in school? Creative Writing
18. Your dream vacation? Mediteranian (sp?) cruise – without any political BS
19. Last person’s house you were in? Other than mine? Laurie Brown’s
20. How old are your parents? My Mom is timeless now. My Dad is 85.
21. Are you in love? Yeah, but.
22. Do you miss anyone? Yeah. See 21.
23. Last play you saw? I cannot remember
24. What are your plans for tonight? Wine and DVDs and the fishtank thingy and laundry.
25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on MySpace? I don’t have a MySpace
26. Ever go to camp? Girl Scout camp in grammar school. It sucked.
27. Were/are you an honor roll student in school? No. I should have been, but boredom created apathy.
28. What do you want to know about the future? Will Bush and the Republicans continue to destroy this country to the point I really should move?
29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Some Avon thing…
30. Are you hungry? Not at the moment.
31. What's your favourite outfit? My Jammies
32. Men or women? Men
33. Do you have a tan? No
34. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, shrunk it in the wash, used it for an oil-rag…
35. Do you collect anything? Interesting cloth, candles, dead computer monitors (not deliberately on that last..)
36. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? More than 7 years ago, that’s all the Insurance Co. needs to know.
37. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
38. How do you like your drinks? Cold, and wet.
39. Do you like hot sauce? Depends. I like wasabi, and tabasco, but things like “Dave’s Insanity Sauce” leave me… (dare I say…) cold.
40. Last time you took a shower? This morning
41. Do you need to do laundry? Immediately if not sooner
42. What is your heritage? I am Eve. I have no heritage.
43. Are you someone’s best friend? I think so.
44. If you were an animal, what would you be? A Koala. Cute, furry, everybody loves me – but mess with me and I can be MEAN!! I would be a “Drop Bear” Koala
45. Allergic to anything? Yeah. Several things.
46. Last vacation you went on? Florida. I always go to Florida. Dad is in Florida.
47. Are you rich? Financially? Hell no. Really? Yes. I am rich with friends and interests and good books and enough intelligence to appreciate them most of the time!