Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday... ahhh

What a lovely day outside. I've already accomplished a ton at home, and a lot here at the office too.

I hope I can keep up the momentum once I get home tonite. I'd love to get myself set up with a lot of chores behind me come Monday.

Also want to get me some quilting done, and some piecing too. I've got this idea...
*wink*

Hopefully in a few months, I'll have a very pretty delicate lace tablecloth for my bedroom endtable. I wish I could use it in the livingroom, but Mindi and Kili wouldn't let me. It promises to be as wonderful as the one Grandma Rennhack used to have on the small round table in the livingroom (I have the table, it's in MY livingroom - but until the cats are gone, no lace tablecloths!!)

I want an aspidistra. I gotta find someplace that sells them.

Well, he's off and running - soon, if not already. Kal, a super-long-time friend (watched him grow up online.. *smile*) has started his classes to become a part of the Ambulance Service...

Good luck, Kal, take bajillions (exact number) of photos!!

They're wrapping houses near mine in Tyvek, then covering them with aluminum siding. I am ambivalent about aluminum siding. Part of me thinks it would be awesome - especially the no more peeling and cracking bad paint jobs, part of me does not want my fence screwed up and my flower garden trampled by construction workers.

I need to remember to take the lemonade powder mix out of my car trunk (boot to you UK'ers). Someone remind me, k?

Thanks.

No comments: