Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fraturday

Woke up this morning and really, seriously thought it was Saturday. Even set myself up for what I would accomplish on my "day off".

*sigh*

Maybe it's because I got SO MUCH stuff done yesterday, both at home and at work. The auditors were in, so I was a busy little mouse for the best part of all day. Tom has a project for me to do today or Monday, so I'll be busy again. I like busy. Busy is good. Busy makes the time fly by and keeps me out of trouble.

Got all but a few bills paid last nite too. This is good. Would be better if today was Saturday, however.

Oh, well - time to go raid the Dryer for some clean trousers and get out of my morning garb and into work garb.

I WANT MY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home