Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Evil Within

Sometimes I wonder about me. Sometimes I am very gleeful at things that are not good happening to others.

I found out today that someone I utterly despise - is getting a divorce. My first reaction, and honestly, the one I still am holding as I type this - is that it couldn't be happening to a more deserving guy.

The man is a misogynist nightmare - an Xtian with his head so far up his ass it's probably necessary for him to have a plate-glass bellybutton just to walk forward.

I have always felt the utmost sympathy and pity for his wife. Now I'm just happy for her - I feel nothing but contempt still for him.

The Evil Within

This afternoon my boss called me into his office, and told me something that has me utterly stunned. Some years back I worked for a guy who was one of the most genuinely evil individuals I've ever met. Lying, scheming, cheating - he was utterly worthless as a human being, IMNSHO.

This man tried his best to destroy me - to ruin my life, to make me completely and utterly destitute and miserable.

Monday night he was killed in an aircraft crash.

And I'm not sad.

And I wonder... should I be?

1 comment:

Christina S said...

No, I don't think you should. In a way, its like having closure on the situation now you know he's gone for good.

Kind regards,
Ruby