Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hot Flashes?

Or is it too much caffeine?

I took my meds today, so it shouldn't be that.

It's suddenly SO hot in this air-conditioned office. My face is wet with "glow" (horses sweat, men perspire, women "glow"). I feel light-headed and really want to pass out badly. No chest pains.

I wish our insurance was worth the paper it's written on - I'd like to see a Dr., but I'm afraid to even TRY to work thru that insurance company. Too much red tape.

Shrub-boy is here in Illinois. Damn shame that grenade didn't detonate a few weeks ago. Gas is over $2.50 a gallon, and the republicans here are complaining. I laugh and tell them "you voted it in - you deal with it!"

I'm grumpy. No appetite. I think I'm sick.
bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home