Monday, August 08, 2005

Happiness is Small Things

Dad called last nite. It was nice to talk to him, but dealing with Mom is getting him down. It tells in his voice.

I'm almost 1/2 done with piecing the Iroc's Puzzle quilt top. I should be further along, but I'm not. *shrug*

Tom made Jason give me ALL of the A/P backlog stuff. FINALLY. Now I have a ton of work to do, but I do at least have the wherewithall to do it. Without the proper tools, one cannot do a quality job.

I weeded in the garden some. The weeds are grand and glorious - the deliberate plants are looking peaked. Drought favors weeds, I guess. At least the tomato plant is flourishing. The daisies look good - I suspect they will come back in a big way next year, which is a happy thought.

Lea is happy, I sent her that stupid NwN temple I built then had to re-build because everyone involved had deleted it from their hard-drives. I told her this is the last version, and I'm deleting it tonite!

I went to Omega for lunch/dinner last nite too. It was lovely. Nice roast beef sandwich and chicken soup. Hot food without having to cook it, served in air-conditioned comfort! I just wish the servers wouldn't rush ya thru your meal so much!

Well, off to iron more lil' pieces of fabric, then work. Maybe I can find some more small happinesses today. I want to look for them. I think I'm tired of anxiety.

Now if I can just figure out how to lose it!

No comments: