Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Waking Up is Hard To Do

Meh.

3 day weekends are all good and all, but... Since I lost my alarm clock, waking up is harder and harder to manage.

Especially when the night before, some idiot has been setting off M-80's right outside the window in the street. I hope he blew one of his nuts off. Even better, I hope he blew them BOTH off. I really do. Folk like that should not have the ability to reproduce.

There'll only be 5 of us plus upper mgmt in the office today. Woo. hoo. I suppose this means that I'll get stuck playing receptionist again since I don't have a penis and I'll be the only woman working there today. I guess having a penis makes you incapable of answering the telephone in a polite and business-like manner.

Boy am I grumpy...
Coffee. I need coffee...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous ZW said…

    And exactly how does one "lose" their alarm clock...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home