Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blatantly Stolen Comments:

WRT the current scare tactics from NRA auto-dialers looking for contributions and saying that President Obama, the "Lib'ruls", Secretary Clinton, and possibly little green men from Mars are trying to overturn the 2nd ammendment:

The U.S. government as currently constituted probably couldn't agree on the wording of a National Be Nice to Kittens and Puppies Resolution­, and they're all going to get together to repeal one-tenth of the Bill of Rights!


************************************************************************************

I just like this one. I soooooo want it to be true. I wish it were true. Wishes and wants and $5 will get you a triple venti vanilla latte at Starbucks, however:


I should have figured it out sooner.
It's the shampoo I use in the shower.
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body.
Printed very clearly on the shampoo label it reads, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
I have gotten rid of the shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish detergent.
...Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem solved!
Geez! It sure pays to read the label!

No comments: