Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE

oh my.

I don't usually stay up too late - and I don't have a functional TV, so it is really rather unusual that I stayed up late last night to watch as the first 2 of the Chilean miners were rescued. The joy on their families faces was so heartwrenching.

Congratulations to all who helped, all who waited, and all who survive. I know there are still about 1/3 of the guys to bring up-and then the brave souls who went DOWN to help them also, but truly, this is a happy, happy thing.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Four Dinners said…

    As they often say....'when you've dug yourself a hole...stop digging'...;-)

    Marvellous stuff. I would have lost my marbles after about 3 hours down there...well...what marbles I have left anyroad.

    Apparently they are all heading for a big payday with books and movies and such.

    Good luck to them!

    ...and sorry I've been away...missed yer babe x

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger rauf said…

    Yes

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    That whole rescue thing is just a big media farce, lets look at where they are in two years, not much of anywhere I'll bet.

    Like us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home