Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Heard it Here FIRST

I've stayed mostly out of political commentary except for a few backslides over the last 6 months, mostly due to my desire to exercise some adrenaline-rush control over my angry emotions regarding a party I used to think was honorable and had some redeeming value.

However, I wish to be the first to put MY sincere support behind what I think is the PERFECT G.O.P. ticket for 2012.

Palin/
Quayle
2012
The Moose Potatoe Ticket!
88 days

3 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger John Good said…

    Umm. . .Sew. . .there's no "e" in the word moose. I swear it as a Hoosier. . .

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous piston said…

    I just wanna see Palin do some amateur pr0n.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    speaking of Palin, say a funny shirt in a store here in Eureka that has her picture and underneath it says

    VPILF.

    teehee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home