Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Monday, October 13, 2008

Double Digits!!!!!!!!

So over this weekend, the amazing happened, in addition to our being finally into double-digits...

Bush finally unsurpassed (<--new word I just invented)Nixon - his approval ratings are lower than Tricky Dicky's!!

I got polled last nite. I sure hope my voter registration doesn't get purged because of it.

So - Weekend Wonderfulness Quotient = Not So Much. I need to get myself to finish up all the laundry so I can get myself to turn off the farking fan in the bedroom early enough so I don't keep falling back asleep. I got SOME stuff done - but NOWHERE near enough. *bleh*

Tonite I go get drugs and pay the ASSociation and maybe look at some books (like I need more...)I may also stop off at the fabric store just to oogle.


98 days

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Croila said…

    Ha, double digits now eh? The day can't come quickly enough!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home