Sew's Spot

"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them." Molly Ivins

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Free Cussing Zone - and More Sex!

Ahh, the innocence of youth - or is it??? Is it his own right to demand that people who DON"T EVEN KNOW HIM must choose their language to suit his tender sensibilities?

Story here

Last I heard, there was this "freedom of speech" thingy in this country, which while it doesn't allow the "BIG SEVEN" from being on TV (Big 7 from Mr. Carlin = Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits), nor does it allow for the screaming of "FIRE" in a crowded theater unless there is, in fact, a fire - does allow for considerable leeway in everyday discourse.

So, WTF, I am here to tell you this is a free-cussing zone, cuss to your heart's content - the content of the comment OTHER than the cussing will determine if it stays or if it goes now... Unless it's just cussing at me, in which case, GUESS what will happen :P .

In other news:

Guess what guys - pick up the Hoover Vacuum, you may get blown:

Story Here


In yet MORE news (breaking):

Seems a "terrahist" has set of a bomb in front of a death Army recruiting station in Times Square, NYC, NY

Damn Terrahists are 5 months early - you just can't GET good terrahists these days! Supposed to happen in OCTOBER - so Shrubby can declare martial law and suspend elections!



319 days

8 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    Ah shucks, ya'all know that I don't fucking cuss. Isn't Carlin great? Some times I wish I had cable TV here just to watch him and Bill Mahre.

    under Obama

    *Snickers*

    Well, off to get my new camper.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said…

    Christ, from the title, I thought my blog was going to get a hell of a write up!:)

    #1: It's the land of Speaker Moonbeam. If it's normal, or even close to right, you're not going to find it in that state of jokes!

    #2: Mayor Dumbo is legislating morality again, or as I like to think of it, holding a fuckathon for virginity.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    A fuckathon for virginity? Any chance that I can get in on that?

    Never mind, everyone knows that I have no use for virgins.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Mr Farty said…

    You should come to the UK: apart from "motherfucker", almost everything is ok after 10pm. And someone said "cunt" on a daytime tv chat show last year. NOBODY complained.

    Another of my fave movie quotes, as amended for airline passengers:

    Pete: It's four in the funking morning!
    Shaun: It's Saturday!
    Pete: No, it's not. It's funking Sunday. And I've got to go to funking work in four funking hours 'cos every other funker in my funking department is funking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUNKING ANGRY?
    Ed: Funk, yeah! (whispers: Prink!)

    The original version was broadcast on UK tv.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    My fuckin' hoover doesn't do that!!! No fair!!!

    He wants to hold a fuckathon for virginity?

    Erect...Elect him immediately...

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    ok ma, since you asked I'll let er rip...... (evil grin)

    shit fuck ass fuck bitch cock n balls barbara striesand cunt supercalifuckalicioussexbitchaladocias wanker bush (the beer, the president and the unshaved variety of pussy) oh yeah, pussy.

    I think I'm tapped out now because these things come to me better free style. Fuck.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Croila said…

    Oh man I think I've just fucking pissed myself laughing at Amanda's addition of "Barbara Streisand" - that's fucking HYSTERICAL! I hate that fucking cocksucker Streisand!

    Oooof. Don't think I've ever written those words in public before :-0 heh heh

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Babzy said…

    I can't do it. I just can't do it. Okay I'll do it.

    I hate that fucking Celine Dion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home